Supported Models: iPhone 7, 7 Plus
What We Need From You?
You’ll have to provide 15 digits IMEI number of the phone. Find it on the back side of your device. If it’s not present there, you can get it from Settings > General > About or SIM tray.
How To Pay?
- Use “Add to Cart” button above to add this particular item to your cart.
- View your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Enter billing info on checkout page including your device 15 digit IMEI number.
- Click on “Place Order” button and pay via PayPal or credit card.
What to Do After Payment?
- Please be patient until delivery time is complete.
- After completing your order, you’ll receive an Email from us which will confirm that your order has been completed.
- After confirmation, insert any non-AT&T SIM card in your iPhone and check for network and signals.
- If your device asks for activation,you can use phone WiFi to activate it. Alternatively, connect your iPhone to computer and use latest iTunes version to activate it.
- If network and signals are not appearing, backup your data and restore to latest iOS via iTunes. It’ll solve this issue.
- People with iPad baseband 6.15.00 installed in iPhone 3G or 3GS will need to downgrade to 5.13.04 first. You can use latest Redsn0w version for this purpose. Contact us if you need a tutorial on this.
What Benefits You Will Get?
- No AT&T account is required.
- No software or hardware change will be done, therefore, it’s perfectly safe.
- Update your iOS firmware anytime.
- If your phone was never activated before using original AT&T SIM card and it’s asking for social security number then we recommend you to contact its original owner. Ask him the information and activate your device.
- We don’t refund if your phone is not locked to AT&T. Please make sure that it’s locked to aforementioned carrier before ordering. If you’re not sure then you can use our IMEI checking service. We’ll confirm it for you.