If you’ve a Nokia Lumia 520, 635, 820, 900, 920, 925, 1020 and 1520 which is locked to AT&T network, you can order this service to get your device factory unlocked permanently via IMEI number. Service is working 100%.
How To Pay?
- Add this item to Cart.
- View your cart and proceed to checkout.
- On checkout page, enter billing info including your device 15 digit IMEI number.
- Click on “Place Order” button and pay via PayPal or credit card.
Supported Models: Nokia Lumia 520, 635, 820, 900, 920, 925, 1020 and 1520
After completing your order you will receive the following from us via Email:
1. At&t Nokia Lumia Unlock Code
2. Nokia Lumia Unlocking instructions
How To Enter Nokia Lumia Unlock Code:
1. Switch ON your phone and enter any non-accepted SIM card (not-AT&T).
2. Phone will ask you to Enter Unlock Pin or code.
3. Input the 8 digit or 20 digit Unlock Code provided to you by us via Email.
If code is Not working:
The workaround is this: Enter the incorrect code until you run out of your ten (10) attempts. Then you’ll get the *real* network unlock message, with 32 attempts. Enter the same 8-digit or 20-digit code you’ve been entering.