Supported Models: iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, SE, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7 Plus
Works with: iOS 11, 10, 9 and 8
What You Will Provide Us?
We need only 15 digits IMEI number of your iPhone. If you have new model, you can find it on the back side of your device. Another way is to check SIM tray or go to Settings > General > About.
How To Order?
1. Use “Add to cart” button present above to add this item to your cart. You can increase or decrease the quantity of this item if you have more than one locked AT&T iPhones.
2. View your cart and navigate to “Checkout” page.
3. Fill out required billing details including 15 digits IMEI number.
4. Click on “Place Order” button and use PayPal or credit card to pay.
What to Do After Placing Order?
- We believe in quick and professional service for our customers. Please wait for our Email until delivery time is complete.
- After completing your order, you’ll get an Email from us that your order has been completed.
- After receiving our reply about completion of task, insert non-AT&T SIM in your iPhone and wait for your phone to get network and signals.
- If your phone asks for activation, use latest iTunes to activate it. You can also use your device WiFi to activate it.
- In case you don’t see Network and signals appearing on your device, backup data which you deem important and restore to latest iOS via iTunes. It’ll solve your problem.
- If you’re an owner of iPhone 3G or 3GS with iPad baseband 6.15.00 installed, downgrade it to 5.13.04 with the help of latest Redsn0w software. If you don’t know to do this, contact us to get the tutorial.
What Benefits You Will Get?
- There is no need to have an AT&T account to use this service.
- It works on both on contract and off contract AT&T iPhones.
- It’s done remotely without any software or hardware change, therefore, don’t worry about any damage to your phone.
- Warranty remains valid.
- Update your iOS firmware anytime.
- If your phone was never activated before using original AT&T SIM card and it’s asking for social security number then we recommend you to contact its original owner. Ask him the information and activate your device.
- We don’t refund if your phone is not locked to AT&T. Please make sure that it’s locked to aforementioned carrier before ordering. If you’re not sure then you can use our IMEI checking service. We’ll confirm it for you.