If you want to buy a new or used iPhone, you might be interested to know that whether it’s locked or unlocked. If it’s locked then what’s the name of the network or carrier. This is specially important when you’re buying handset from an eBay seller or using some other third party site and want to confirm that whether network is locked or not and what is carrier name.
This service is also extremely helpful if you intend to use our IMEI based AT&T iPhone factory unlocking service but before ordering you want to make sure that your phone is locked to AT&T.
After buying our service, we’ll send you detailed info about your device via Email. Here’s an example.
MODEL: iPhone 4S 16GB BLACK
MAC Address: 3CD0F8XXXXXX
Last Restored: 2012-12-18
Network Unlocked: False
Activation Status: Yes
Activation Date: 2011-11-26
Activated Carrier: AT&T – United States USA
Original Carrier: AT&T USA
Applied Policy Id: 23 – AT&T USA
Next Policy Id: 23 – AT&T USA
(PH) Telephone Technical Support: No phone support (Expired)
(HW) Repairs & Service Coverage: Out of Warranty (Expired)
How to Find iPhone IMEI Number?
You can find it by typing *#06# on Keypad. Alternatively, you can check it on SIM tray. New iPhone models also have it on the back side of the device.
How To Pay?
- Add this item to Cart.
- View your cart and proceed to checkout.
- On checkout page, enter your billing details including your device 15 digit IMEI number.
- Click on “Place Order” button and pay via PayPal or credit card.
- Sometimes our Email can go to spam or junk folder. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe mail list. If you don’t know how to do this or your Email service doesn’t have this feature, check your Spam or Junk folder.
- Sometimes, delivery time can take longer than usual because of weekend or server issues.