Supported Models: iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, 6, 6+, SE, 5S, 5C, 5
Works with: iOS 11, 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6
All basebands are supported: 01.45.00, 01.48.02, 02.08.01, 02.11.07, 02.28.00, 02.30.03, 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.13.04, 01.59.00, 05.14.02, 02.10.04, 05.15.04, 03.10.01, 1.0.05, 1.0.06, 05.16.01, 04.10.01, 05.16.02, 04.11.08, 05.16.05, 1.0.11, 3.00.03, 1.0.13, 1.0.14, 04.12.01, 3.0.04, 2.0.10, 2.0.12, 05.16.07, 1.00.16, 04.12.02, 1.01.00, 3.04.06, 3.3.01, 05.16.08, 04.12.05, 3.4.01, 3.04.25, 3.4.02, 3.4.03
What We Need From You?
We require only 15 Digits IMEI number from you. You can find it on the back side of your phone in new models. You can also get it from Settings > General > About or SIM tray.
How To Pay?
- Add item to Cart. Choose as many items as you want.
- View your cart and proceed to checkout.
- On checkout page, enter your billing details including your device 15 digit IMEI number.
- Click on “Place Order” button and pay via PayPal or credit card.
What to Do After Payment?
- Wait until delivery time completion. After completing your order, we’ll Email you that your order has been processed and completed.
- After that, insert any non-AT&T SIM card in your iPhone and check if you get signals and network.
- If your device is asking for activation, either use iPhone WiFi to activate it or connect it to computer and use latest iTunes version to activate it.
- If there’s any problem in getting network or signals, backup your data and restore to latest iOS via iTunes.
- People with iPad baseband 6.15.00 installed in iPhone 3G or 3GS will need to downgrade to 5.13.04 first. You can use latest Redsn0w version for this purpose. Contact us if you need a tutorial on this.
What Benefits You Will Get?
- No AT&T account is required.
- This service will work whether your AT&T iPhone is on contract or off contract.
- No software or hardware change will be done, therefore, it’s perfectly safe.
- Warranty will remain valid.
- Update your iOS firmware anytime.
- If your phone was never activated before using original AT&T SIM card and it’s asking for social security number then we recommend you to contact its original owner. Ask him the information and activate your device.
- We don’t refund if your phone is not locked to AT&T. Please make sure that it’s locked to aforementioned carrier before ordering. If you’re not sure then you can use our IMEI checking service. We’ll confirm it for you.