Supported Models: iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
Works with: iOS 11, 10, 9, 8 and 7
All basebands are supported: 01.45.00, 01.48.02, 02.08.01, 02.11.07, 02.28.00, 02.30.03, 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.13.04, 01.59.00, 05.14.02, 02.10.04, 05.15.04, 03.10.01, 1.0.05, 1.0.06, 05.16.01, 04.10.01, 05.16.02, 04.11.08, 05.16.05, 1.0.11, 3.00.03, 1.0.13, 1.0.14, 04.12.01, 3.0.04, 2.0.10, 2.0.12, 05.16.07, 1.00.16, 04.12.02, 1.01.00, 3.04.06, 3.3.01, 05.16.08, 04.12.05, 3.4.01, 3.04.25, 3.4.02, 3.4.03
What You Have To Provide?
We only need 15 digits IMEI number of your device. New iPhone models have IMEI number on the back side. People with older models can get it either from SIM tray or Settings ->General -> About.
How To Order?
1. Add this item to cart by using “Add to cart” button present above. If you want to unlock more than one phone, increase the number of items from default “1” to your required amount.
2. View your cart and head over to “Checkout” page.
3. Fill out billing details including 15 digits IMEI number.
4. Click on “Place Order” button and use PayPal or credit card to pay.
What to Do After Placing Order?
- We do our best to complete your order as soon as possible. Please wait for our Email until delivery time is complete.
- After order completion, you’ll get an Email from us that your order has been completed.
- After getting Email, insert non-AT&T SIM in your iPhone and wait for your device to get network and signals.
- If your iPhone is not activated, it’ll ask for activation. Either use your phone WiFi to activate or connect your phone to the Computer and use latest iTunes version to activate it.
- If you don’t see Network and signals appearing on your device, backup your important data and restore to latest iOS via iTunes.
- If you own iPhone 3G or 3GS and it has iPad baseband 6.15.00 installed, downgrade it to 5.13.04 by using latest Redsn0w. If you don’t know the procedure, contact us to get the tutorial.
What Are The Benefits?
- No need of AT&T account to use this service.
- Works with both on-contract and off-contract iPhones.
- Perfectly safe procedure without requiring any software or hardware change.
- Warranty remain valid.
- Update your iOS firmware anytime.
- If your phone was never activated before using original AT&T SIM card and it’s asking for social security number then we recommend you to contact its original owner. Ask that person the required information and activate your device.
- We don’t refund if you order without being sure that your iPhone is locked to AT&T. Please make sure that it’s locked to aforementioned carrier before ordering. If you’re in doubt, take advantage of our IMEI checking service. We’ll confirm it for you.